Seroquel can somebody tell me there views please, unsure about it?

Anonymous 20 Jul 2011

Hello derek3062. How are you? I was on seroquel for some years. It was a I would allmost have to say, one of my favorites, as far as psychiatric drugs go. I would always take it before bed time, for it made me sleepy.Which in my case was a good thing since I suffer from insomnia. It gave me a dry mouth, which really didn't bother me per say, since I'd be in and out of sleep. And I put on some weight. I stopped it because even with insurance, I found it to be costly. Aside from that, I found it to be almost a pleasure to be on. Thats saying something for far to many psychiatric drugs carry thier fair share of luggage in that area.best wishes to you.

derek3062 20 Jul 2011

Thanks for the reply, did you suffer any other side effects apart from the dry mouth, think i will give it a go.

Anonymous 20 Jul 2011

No that and the weight was it for me. On the top of this page, is the search engine. Just enter seroquel, and it will take you to a page covering seroquel. Scroll down that page and theres patient/people review. Click on that and you can see what others are saying about it. Best to you.