HI, I've been on Seasonique for the past 2 months an a half. The first few weeks were hard in the sense that I would feel weak, almost fainted one morning, was nauseous mostly in the morning, had cramps and nightsweats.

After a month the nightsweats became more intense, I have to change my pyjamas in the middle of night, I keep towels close by and different covers because all the bed is damp, it's so intense. Then my breasts started to be really sensitive to the point where I can't really touch them. My private part is always dry and burns like you would not believe the few time I have intercourse. I feel aggressive mostly at home or I feel suddenly really impatient with the kids. Plus I've been spotting for the past month and a half.

I have 2 weeks to go before ending my blue pills and taking the yellow ones.

I was initially given these because my PMS would last almost 3 weeks, a real emotional roller-coaster... feeling anxious, nervous, panicky, no good sleep, lots of bad dreams, ect. I'm presently also on Effexor 150mg/day.

I think that I should be stopping Seasonique but I wanted an expert opinion.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read and respond to my question.

Sonia