Hello! I just started taking Ocella ad I am 19 years old. I started my first pack with the first yellow pill on the first day of my period. I went through the 21 yellow pills, but skipped the last 7 white pills and continued on to the second pack. I got to the 6th pill and got my period that day. I am wondering what i do now. right now, i just want my body to get used to these pills and get everything timed correctly and have more predictable periods. Do i keep taking the pills normally and finish the pack, or do i skip immediately to the white pills and disregard the other 15 yellows? Heres a diagram of how i took my pills if it helps clarify.x= TAKEN, o= SKIPPED, n= NOT TAKEN YET
[bottom row white]

PACK #1 Started Tuesday august 23rd (day of period)
T W R F S S M
x x x x x x x
x x x x x x x
x x x x x x x
o o o o o o o

PACK #2 Got period Sunday September 18
T W R F S S M
x x x x x x n
n n n n n n n
n n n n n n n
n n n n n n n

Where do i go from here? And for future reference, do i take all 28 pills before i move on to another pack (i am not trying to manipulate or skip my period right now- i cant even get the normal stuff down!)