Is it safe to take Seroquel at the same time as taking the maximum dose of lihium carbonate?

GuinnessGirl54 9 Jul 2013

Yes it is, but make sure you routinely get your lithium level checked to avoid toxicity.

Anonymous 9 Jul 2013

Hello lithium. I would be care full in as how high the dose of Seroquel is that you are taking. ( taken into account the diagnosis) Regards pledge

KJHINORBIT1 9 Jul 2013

Hello lithium 1,

HeadStarter 10 Jul 2013

I couldn't agree with you more.

Mary

KJHINORBIT1 10 Jul 2013

Oops, I must have taken my meds before I wrote this. Quetiapine is generic for Seroquel not Prozac.

HeadStarter 10 Jul 2013

As it has already been suggested... talk with the prescribing doctor. No one here is qualified to make that judgment. God forbid anything happen to you because ever "body" is different. What someone else has done with no known issues may not be true for you at all. Please talk with your doctor who has your best interests in mind and who can see you in person.

Mary