A safe antidepressant that won't conflict w blood and Xarelto?

kaismama 25 Jan 2015

The all might interact with it. This does not mean you can't take one. It means that your dr has to be aware you are on both drugs and watch you for bleeding, and you have to be alert to any bleeding. But you have to do that anyway.

BethSJ 25 Jan 2015

I guess I'm back again trying to decide about the quality of my life. Do you benefits of a particular drug out weigh the risk factors? Last time I chose the estrogen and developed this life changing dvt. Not sure I'm brave enough to trust a drug again. The depression that has come along w this illness,, has been clinical and debilitating. For me anyway. Thank you for taking the time to respond. Always helps to hear from someone who has lived it. If you know of an antidep you'd recommend, I'll read up on it. From what I'm reading, all SSRIs mess w your blood somewhat. Big frustrated sigh...