Skip to Content

Do I need an Rx to purchase triamcinolone ointment to use on my horse?

Responses (1)

Stephen Treloar 28 Sep 2014

It's a corticosteroid used by both humans and animals. A person will need a script and as a horse is going to require much larger quantities, it probably requires an authority/prescription also. I think you will have to talk to a vet about how to acquire horse sized amounts (probably again from the vet). free discount card

Further Information

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions