What is this pill - round yellow p one side 4 other side?

Hydromorphone 4mg
Purdue Pharma

Round and yellow, can somone tell me what kind of pill this is?

the pill is round and yellow and one side has a M or a W and on the other side it looks like a house..what is it? i think it is a morphine but not ...

I found some pills in my daughters not in a bottle, descriptions below, what are they?

round peach colored with W928 on it. white round with MX 72 yellow round with 44/403 yellow round with Watson 409 small white oval with 58 on one ...

Found a yellow round pill with an "E" imprint on it in my daughters purse along with a straw and it?

Yellow round pill with an "E" imprint no other imprint on the other side, no lines to cut it in half nothing else just an E. Round it in my ...

White or yellow round pill with RLC on one side and w over 1 on the other side. Found it on my table

White or light yellow round pill with capital "RLC" on one side. And "w 1" on the back. The w is over the one

What is this pill - with '81' imprint also yellow in color and round the 81 is carved into the pill?

The pill has a dull finish on clearly stamped 81 other side is blank yellow round and the size or normal pill like aspirin I was told it was Valium ...