Rosacea - Has anyone had any luck using CamuClear?

BettyB123 23 Jan 2015

I have been using the camuclear pills and cream for a month and I think it works great. My complexion has really improved and vitamins are good. I researched all the ingredients because I had never heard of a few, and I talked to my dermatologist and she why not? I will keep this thread updated on my results over the next few months, but so far so good. Hope this helps and I hope you find something that works for you.

Peace&Love,
BettyB

ArodYank21 24 Jan 2015

Can you tell if the pills are large and hard to swallow?

BettyB123 27 Jan 2015

I have never had any trouble swallowing the pills. In comparison, they are smaller than your basic multivitamin, and much smaller than most of the prescriptions I take. In the past I was advised to empty large capsules into water or juice if I had trouble swallowing them. Best of luck to you dear, and I will keep you updated on the results.

Peace&Love,
BettyB