Robitussin-AC - what does the ac stand for?

The AC doesn't stand for anything in particular. It simply refers to the product which contains the active ingredients codeine and guaifenesin.

Robitussin Chesty Cough - I recently took my 10 month old little girl to the doctor and she?

... prescribed robitussin DM for her and went and got it but I could only find the one for adults and the pharmacist told me that it was ok as long ...

Expired Robitussin?

I have several bottles of Robitussin liquid that are dated in 2008. Do I have to throw them away or are they possibly still good? Thanks! Beth

Can Robitussin AC be bought without a prescription?

I have read this on several websites and it states it also in Wikipedia. I am confused because this medicine has codeine in it, yet it says u can buy ...

Dosage - can I give a 7 year old that weights 108 pounds Robitussin Peak cold?

I have given hem children Robitussin but it does not sem to be help my son at all