Ritodrine - Has anyone found a lawyer to file a class action lawsuit?

Anonymous 2 Oct 2015

Have you had any response to your yutopar lawsuit?

Wimsey 20 Jul 2017

No, but i a interested should one happen

Cheroketj 6 Oct 2017

I would be interested in any info on a class action. I was given Yutopar in 1991/1992 and my son has had severe joint, spine and emotional issues. He is 25 and lives in his fathers basement, can't keep a job, has no ability to concentrate. He has self medicated with pain pills. I have always wondered if these problems along with recurring bronchitis/asthma was a result of the yutopar. I have also had severe nerve and spinal issues since taking these meds.

Char75 11 Dec 2017

Would be very interested in this lawsuit. Hopefully it would also apply to women in Canada as well. This has explained so much about my health

Mdijon 26 Jan 2018

There is now a "Group" on fb dedicated please go and join this. Let's try to get something going free discount card