I am 17 and I've been dealing with anxiety issues along with multiple fears of those around me , I hate medication because I believe it makes you fake , but I'm honestly destroying myself with all this stress , I think so much that I make myself exhausted, on a good day I only cry once and everywhere I go I'm scared of those around me , I've finally decided that maybe medications aren't such a bad idea , I need to be prescribed xanax
(Sorry if I spelled that wrong) Im not trying to be prescribed for the wrong reasons , believe me , my problem is that I'm incredibly nervous of sounding crazy to my doctor , any advice on the right thing to say , Im afraid If he thinks I'm too crazy that ill need see someone or go to some type of counseling , but I don't like talking to many people about my problems, I like to keep to myself when it comes to strangers , any advice?