Skip to Content

I have Rhumatoid arthritis and because of that I had knee sergury in 2010 but now I have swelling i?

Responses (1)

chuck1957 2 May 2016

sahira; This is not uncommon; You should check with your doctor and see about an anti-inflammatory medication to help with the discomfort.And try some Ice Pak on the area but it would be a good idea to get in and get it check out. Chuck1957 free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions