My last shot was Dec26 and I’ve been holding off as 3 weeks ago I had a tingling sensation and metal taste in my mouth as well as tingling and numbness in hands/fingers and sometimes feet. Not sure if I should take my shot or hold off until it resolves. My rheumatologist does not think it’s the meds and ran standard blood work for vitamins, PTH, minerals and electrolytes but all came back fine. Wonder if nerves can also get inflamed from the RA. Not sure what to do