... like someone beat me with a baseball bat or I was hit by a semi. That is what made me seek answers. 10 years before that I was diagnosed with Osteoarthritis. They did not do blood work at the time so I guess they may have misdiagnosed. I was on methotrexate for about 2 years until my insurance company decided in the middle of a plan year not to cover it anymore. They wouldn't cover any treatment medications at that point. Not even Celebrex. In August I left my job. It was too physically demanding on me. I have pain in all areas possible from toe to neck. Since my diagnosis I had lived by the motto "Just keep moving!". Well without any medications and winter setting in I am not wanting to move at all. I hesitate looking for new work because I cannot think of anything that I can handle doing anymore. Sitting for long periods is impossible. I have degenerative discs in my back. I was mistakenly given an antibiotic for an ear infection a few months ago that made things worse for me. I didn't really have much issues with my knees until 2 days after I started taking Levaquin. Now I cannot squat or kneel down at all. My knees sound like I am walking on broken glass when I go up or down stairs. Apparently there are some rare issues reported with this medication.

FYI: Uncommon (0.1% to 1%): Arthralgia, myalgia, skeletal pain, tendinitis
Frequency not reported: Arthritis, arthrosis, pathological fracture, osteomyelitis, synovitis, muscle weakness, tendon disorder
Postmarketing reports: Tendon rupture, muscle injury (including rupture), increased muscle enzymes, rhabdomyolysis

I spend my time pondering on what to do now. I am stuck home all day in the cold state of Michigan. I need more to keep my mind busy and out of the stinkin thinkin mode.

Thinking about going back to school for a job that I could do from home. Companies do not offer enough sick days for people like me