... tumor in stomach and it's gives me pain every day that's why I will go next month for my treatment in France and there I will do my therapy like chemotherapy and radiotherapy even she also told me that she has done this chemotherapy two times in past.. So I said Okay and you should do this time too...
But she still used to do sex with me everyday, sometimes 2-3 times in a day without condom and when I used to do little bit fast then she used to say I'm hurting in my stomach.
Well now she is in France and she has done her chemotherapy and radiotherapy in 4-5 days and this time she didn't lose her hairs and after this treatment she directly went to mall and good place with his family for shopping and today I talked her after 6-7 days for sex then she told we can have sex after one week when I will come back to Indian because this days Im taking birth control pills so love u do not need to use Condom...

So dear sir I'm really confused...
Why she is talking pills just like that???
Because of abortion or what??
Or she is making me fool