Be good for me. I've tried many meds and got the most help from Cymbalta but mostly for my back pain. My boyfriend has termonal cancer and I think talking to someone would help me through it and finally take care of lifelong issues to help me maje better decisions for the rest of my life when he passes. I would like to see a professional but have no idea how to find one. I usually get doctors from people that recommend them but this isn't something I want to post publicly. How have you picked a psychiatrist? I live in Phila PA and want to try avoiding going downtown. Of course finances are important since he won't be able to work. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.