Are their any reports of insomnia with Lamisil? If so, how significant and are they episodic?

Benh90 28 Oct 2013

I have insomnia really badly at the minute along with horrible dreams and confusion upon waking. I went to hospital and it turns out lamisil can cause schizophrenia in unlucky people. Last night, I tried to go to sleep and my entire head was buzzing, like I was trying to sleep through a panic attack - truly horrible. This is not to say I am now schizophrenic, I am just suffering nasty psychological side effects that should die down as time goes by.

I have to ride it out until it is out of my system which will take a while. It is also causing a lot of anxiety and depression. Lamisil is very dangerous. I have been off it now for 6 days and I only took it for 6 days anyway. The doctor at the hospital said they don't really prescribe it anymore. I'm exhausted from insomnia and quite depressed. Really hope this eases up in the next week or so.

I know this is an old question, but how are you now? Hope I get a reply, if not no worries.