What should I try to replace adderal with if I've been taking 30mg doses once a day for 7-8 years?

LaurieShay 25 Jan 2013

Adderall is a combination of amphetamine and dextroamphetamine. You can get dextroamphetamine alone called Dexedrine. Other options for ADD or ADHD might include Ritalin (methylphenidate), Vyvanse, or Intuniv. Each being made of a different medicine though all used for ADD and ADHD.
Depending on why you are taking the Adderall, another option is the Nuvigil which promotes wakefulness.

Sanaa2Loves 26 Jan 2013

Hello, I am new to the group scene:)But not to adderalls..I tried Ritalin an it made me very angry an i didn't care for it at all, an the other non-stimulants didn't do me justice at all n even made me have a few more psychological disorders..I would advise you to ask your Dr. what other vitamins n minerals that u may take to help your body .. I take a womans daily vitamin, plus i drink 6pck of Ensure for my weight, an i take potassium for my leg cramps. I hope i could give u sum relieve...