Recurrent genital irritation, severe itching from one end to the other. Myostatin doesn't help?

Do53 30 Aug 2017

Is it possible you mean miconozale rather than myostatin? Miconozale is an over the counter medicine used for itching from yeast infections while myostatin appears to be meant for something else.

It's possible you have an infection that needs treatment. Genital itching could be caused by a yeast infection but it could also be due to a bacterial infection, in which case miconazole would not help. I highly recommend you see your doctor and get this checked out. I am sure you are very uncomfortable and this would be the quickest and hopefully most effective way to get your problem taking care of quickly and properly. Good luck to you!

Do53 30 Aug 2017

I just realized you probably meant Mycostatin rather than Myostatin. Mycostatin is also used to treat itching due to yeast infection. If this is not working, as I said, it's possible that you have a bacterial infection and need to see your doctor in order to get properly diagnosed and the correct antibiotics to help this problem. Sorry for the confusion and good luck to you.