... days, then upped me to 15 mg for 11 days, 22.5 mg for 11 days, then 30 mg for 18 days.

Anxiety seemed to get much worse toward the end of the 30 mg dosing. Doc decided it was not working.

Told me to drop from 30 mg to 15 mg that night, keep at 15 mg for one week. then stop altogether.

i actually did 15 mg for 5 days, then 7.5 for 3 days, then nothing. I have not taken a remeron pill for the last 2 nights.

I have been having severe nausea, shakiness, headaches, odd warm tingly sensations in back and belly.

My doc and pharm both told me there are no w/d problems from remeron. They also say I was not on it that long to worry.

Do any of my symptoms sound like w/d from remeron? I do have anxiety, and I have been told that is what is causing my problems.

But I never had these particular problems from my anxiety while taking the remeron, only after I started to reduce the dosage.

I have some other pills I am taking, but want to keep this post related to the Remeron.

Thanks