... is for me
Any known remedy to sore shoulders while sleeping related to xarelto? Have read it happens, and it?
- 13 Sep 2014 by hamtownman
- 15 Sep 2014
- deep vein thrombosis (dvt), deep vein thrombosis - recurrent event, pulmonary embolism - recurrent event, xarelto, sleeping, remedy, shoulder
Hi Hamtownman. Though I do not have an answer for you I am very interested in responses to this question. I also have aching shoulders since I have been on Xarelto. I am 63 and just figured more old age is setting in. My pcp has no idea why. Going to run this by my cardio doc also when I see him. see him monday. along with the "bad drug" tv ads. Ill let you know if I find out anything.
- Xarelto Information for Consumers
- Xarelto Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Xarelto (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Deep Vein Thrombosis -- Recurrent Event - has anyone been able to get SSI disability from DVT. I am?
Posted 13 Nov 2009 • 2 answers
Posted 5 Jun 2012 • 1 answer
Posted 28 Dec 2012 • 16 answers
Posted 20 Jan 2015 • 1 answer
Posted 6 Jul 2016 • 2 answers