... is for me
Any known remedy to sore shoulders while sleeping related to xarelto? Have read it happens, and it?
- 13 Sep 2014 by hamtownman
- 15 Sep 2014
- deep vein thrombosis (dvt), deep vein thrombosis - recurrent event, pulmonary embolism - recurrent event, xarelto, sleeping, remedy, shoulder
Hi Hamtownman. Though I do not have an answer for you I am very interested in responses to this question. I also have aching shoulders since I have been on Xarelto. I am 63 and just figured more old age is setting in. My pcp has no idea why. Going to run this by my cardio doc also when I see him. see him monday. along with the "bad drug" tv ads. Ill let you know if I find out anything.
- Xarelto Information for Consumers
- Xarelto Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Xarelto (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 24 Apr 2013 • 12 answers
Posted 2 Jul 2013 • 12 answers
Posted 15 Apr 2014 • 3 answers
Posted 6 Jul 2016 • 2 answers
I have been on rivaroxaban 20mg a day for a 16-18 months. Yesterday, I found out that I have new cl?
Posted 13 Oct 2016 • 0 answers