I have been to a doctor and have been diagnosed with reactive arthritis due to a sexual encounter. I have taken the antibiotics and used the topical creams but I am left with the constant burning through the inside of my penis. Please , if there is any way to get rid of the burning sensation I would like to know ASAP. In all the research, the burning seems to be on the outside. Is there anyone else besides me that has had this symptom? Asprin/tylenol does not help.