How do I get my registered number?

kaismama 23 Jul 2013

What registered number?

KyraKing11 23 Jul 2013

I was prescribed Lyrica and I am waiting on a card for this drug to come in the mail which will cover the cost of meds that my insurance does not. The lady I spoke to on the phone when applying for the card said I could go on this site and I would receive my card number on here so I could at least take that with me and the pharmasist would except it. so I was not paying out of pocket. Its been a wk and I have not yet recived anything in the mail. I am at my breaking point with pain!

DzooBaby 23 Jul 2013

They told you to go to Drugs dot com? This site has nothing to do with registered numbers for drugs. It is for drug information and support groups only. I think they gave you the wrong site or your search engine kicked this site up. What site did they tell you to go to?