When reducing Lyrica dose, if pain is going to resurface, what time frame may that happen in?

Ros 2 4 Sep 2018

Hello menme, What dose have you been taking? I take 25mg in the morning, 25mg afternoon & 50mg at bedtime... that's a total of 100mg a day. My Rheumatologist told me that I may take another dose in 6 hrs. if necessary!
Take care & hope you will feel better!

cindy-59 3 days ago

Hi menme. If you taper off slowly you shouldn’t have much pain. I was taking Lyrica for 7-8 years and it caused me to have more pain than I had before starting it. I believe that’s why some people say that Lyrica helped them because when they went off too fast it would cause them pain so they would go back on it and what it would do is take away the withdrawal symptoms. Personally I hate Lyrica for what it did to me. It ruined my life and took many years away from me.