Skip to Content

Redness and swelling on my eyelid wat over the counter can I take for it?

Responses (1)

Anonymous 8 Sep 2010


I advice you to go to the pharmacy and ask the chemist, they are of great help, and can see your eyes, and can give you something better, I can not see you, so being the eys such a delicate sense, I would suggest you do that.-

Take care and all the best.- free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions