Skip to Content

I got a red dry spot in shape of circle in jail, what is it?

Responses (1)

kaismama 4 Jul 2015

I would bet ring worm. Get yourself some tinactin or tenormin cream and put it on it. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions