Skip to Content

I have red blotchy spots on my face that are puffy and itchy?

Responses (1)

Marvell 9 Dec 2012

I wonder if you are allergic to something. I would suggest that you see a doctor. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions