I have a history with migraines been since, 2000, in the beginning my primary doctor put me on Apap/Butalbital/Caffeine - I called them caffeine pills, they worked for a while. I learned that too much of the caffeine it caused rebound headaches. I'm a coffee drinker, so I limit the amount of coffee I drink.

What is different this time? For a while the beta-blocker medication worked for the past 2-3 years, I had the headaches under control I'd have a attack every once and a while. But this time, the pain is located in three places: on top of my head, back of my head towards my left side, and on the seaide of my head located on the left side area. Can that be considered a "brain attcks?" What can be done?

I'm currently taking Inderal 40 mg twice a day daily. I was wondering if there is somebody that can relate to my situation? I would appreciate it very much.

-Abby