Skip to Content

I have recurring boils on areas like buttocks. I have high blood ESR.Is it serious?

Responses (1)

kaismama 21 May 2013

Your dr should culture one of them and find out what antibiotic to use, then treat them. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions

What is the normal range of ESR?

Posted 28 Mar 2012 2 answers

Boils in buttocks almost a year?

Posted 15 Aug 2012 1 answer

Cephalexin - Recurring boils need advise?

Posted 28 Apr 2015 1 answer