Skip to Content

How can I recover my losted virginity by using medicines???

Responses (6)

Another2 27 Jun 2013

You can only get that done by a doctor. With surgery.

kaismama 27 Jun 2013

Its too late now honey. The other poster is correct, you can only do that by surgery.

MacIntosh12 27 Jun 2013

Even IF you had surgery, you cannot undo what has been done. Your hymen can be restored with surgery, yet you have already done the deed, so to speak. But why are you worried about this? You've had sex like most of the world's population of adults!
Don't beat yourself up over this, if you've had sex already, it's NO ONE's business but yours! You don't have to tell a soul.

DzooBaby 27 Jun 2013

Once it is gone, it is gone! You can have a surgical hymen made again with plastic surgery but your so called "purity" is gone.

happybrandee 27 Jun 2013

Actually, once you lose your virginity, it's gone!! Even if you do get surgery, and the surgery is a joke as far as I am concerned, there is nothing that you can do to take back your first sexual expirence! Once you have sex you are NOT a virgin! and no surgery will correct that so don't even spend the money or the time to get it done!
This is just my opinion, but I am sure that I am not the only one to feel this way.
Good luck to you!

Delila 29 Jun 2013

Hi, i'm wondering if you have posted this question due to a bad experience, regarding your lost virginity? If this is the case and you want to talk, please know i am here. You cannot physically restore your virginity, but you can work on memories of that & how to move forward, dealing with the knowledge you have... free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions