Hi
I am a 22 year old caucasian female, with no allergies or sensitivities. In the past 6 months - 1 year, after drinking even small amounts of alcohol, within 2-3 hours I proceed to vomit for upwards of 5 hours (1-2 times per hour). I also get extremely weak, shaky, and dizzy. My side also starts hurting quite a bit after hour 2. Even after I stop vomiting, my stomach is in pain for quite awhile afterwards, and feels like a ball of acid. I am fairly petite, but I typically only have 4 - 5 drinks, over the course of several hours, if its a crazy night. And I always eat a good meal before drinking. I have maybe 1 or 2 drinks in an average week. No one else in my family seems to have this. I am on Birth Control Pills, but I have been on them for almost 3 years without this issue. It also seems to come and go- sometimes I am completely fine, sometimes I just get mildly nauseas, and then other times it is full-blown vomiting.
Any help on this would be greatly appreciated… its a horrible feeling, and I just want to figure out whats happening.
thanks