I was put on Wellbutrin XL. It lasted almost a year, but Dr had to bump it up 3 times. The last time she bumped it up I ended up in the hospital trying to over dose. So, At the hospital then put me latuda , i had every side effect you can imagine. I was on it a week. So now I'm on Olazapine 5 mg, the first day I slept all day but when I woke up I was confused-dizzy. So the next night I took a half pill, I was better, slept most of the day but when I was awake my mood was better but at 10:00pm I was wide awake. So, I decided to give it up. I took my normal dose of Advent and I was awake allll night. So, at 3:00am I decided to take half of a half dose. I Slept tell 6:30pm (all day!) and no bad side effects.
So, the 3rd night I took the other half of the half dose. I woke up at or around 10:00am. Had breakfast and so far today has been great... This will be my 4th night. Hoping all goes well. Hoping for advice. I would love to go do things with my family before I die...
Why-me