Received creamy coloured hydrocodone 10/325 with Watson and 10/325 on one side.Felt nothing.Info pls

blaze22 18 Feb 2011

What type of pain are you taking it for? If you don't want to answer that, that is o.k... I was on 500 mg tabs of hydrocodone for reconstructive knee surgery twice among other things in the past, but the most recent knee surgery took place in 2009... I had a cast on my leg from ankle to hip, It took me 2 500mg tabs one dose and it would usually last for about 15 hours, maybe a little longer... For the first week or so at 2 1/2 to 3 per day... Then it came down to just 2, but went back up because of the healing process and having to sleep like I was always with my leg above my heart on my back at an angle for about 3 weeks... you may need to up it a bit? The dosages I was taking wasnt exceeding the allowable amt for a day... good luck... hope this was helpful... talk anytime... will follow up... blaze22

arcanoidcyst16 18 Feb 2011

Yes could someone please help me and butterfly519 out.I also have been taking hydrocodone 7.5/500mg tabs for about 3 or 4 months now and it just seems like it is starting to lose it's effectiveness.I am also getting stomach pains alot and quite frankly am fed up with it.I need something stronger but don't know what to say to my doctor without it making me look like a junky.He is pretty cool most of the time but last time I was there.I asked him for psych meds and he looked at me pretty crazy.I told him that I needed some ativan for panic attacks and he said look you better only take this as needed because this isn't my specialty.Please any feedback or comments would really help at this point.I do have chronic lower back pain and he has never givin me any trouble in the past.

wkearney 24 Oct 2014

I've been taken 10-500 for years since 08 but don't make longer so take 10-325
Yes does lose its effect ask your doctor to switch over to something for two months like Percocet or OxyContin then back over to this, as for your pain in your stomach yes it's too much time I'll have your liver checked