I'm so DESPERATE for kind folks who will be quite frank with me... without boring you to tears with too many details, I've been totally bedridden for FOUR horrific years, & can't waste any more time... At 1st, I thought my bone crushing fatigue was from my Fibromyalgia/Chronic Fatigue... Depression &living in bed for so long has caused hair loss, serious dental problems, skin infections from poor hygiene, premature DEEP body wide wrinkling, overall weakness & significant weight loss as I have no appetite nor energy enough to prepare food-My apt. is a He__-Hole from neglect. I have severe drug sensitivities-10mg of valium knocks me out for the entire day. Today is my 6th day on Effexor 37.5mg which is making my anxiety considerably worse. I'm supposed to start taking 75mg per day tomorrow, but I'm a bit fearful in terms of my anxiety worsening... I'd been on a very high dose of amphetamines for 8 yr's [didn't help much at all]due to my severe fatigue, but Dr. recently put me on a comparable dosage of Ritalin... I'm curious as to how long anxiety/jitters lasted for those of whom it was a problem from the very beginning... I wan't able to tolerate Wellbutrin or Zoloft, & I have such incredibly high hopes Effexor may improve the quality of my life... all "Life" is for me is what I see through my bedroom window...
I'm sorry this is so long... Please know how very very grateful I'll be for any advice... I'm in very bad shape... More than anything, I long for hope... i can't imagine "living" like this for the rest of my life... i'm 59 already...
Thank You ever so kindly,
Debbie