Skip to Content

I may have a reaction from taking a prescription for D-3 50 chol what can I do?

Responses (1)

Anonymous 18 Feb 2013

Hello pitstop53. Let your doctor know, and inform the FDA, who are interested in any form of a reaction, interaction , side effect to any given drug. Regards pledge free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions