What does a reaction to poison-sumac,oak,and ivy look like ?

suzanne66 25 Jun 2012

This is from https://www.drugs.com/cg/poison-ivy.html
"A red, swollen, itchy rash with blisters usually develops 12 to 72 hours after exposure to the oil. The rash may also form hours sooner or days later than this. It may appear in thick patches or as thin lines where the edge of the plant rubbed against your skin. When the blisters break, they leak clear, yellowish liquid. Then the rash turns crusty and scaly. Your skin may break out all at once or over a period of days. The first 5 days of a poison ivy rash are usually the most uncomfortable. Your rash should go away in 1 to 4 weeks."

Leslieriedel 2 Mar 2017

I didn't think poison ivy had thorns and didn't get answer on what's best to use to relieve it

Leslieriedel 2 Mar 2017

I was pulling thorny green vines that were wrapping around the limbs choking my crepe myrtles I must have rubbed my face and eyes now they itch and are red swollen and have bumps, what is this and can I use Lulu cream to relieve it or what should I use ?