Was on suboxone for 2wks and having side effects that I didn't like. Went back to pain meds and blew through them in half the time I should have (went back to the dose at which I stopped instead of stepping down), but only took them for 8-9 days. Have seen the light and am going to try Suboxone again (pharmacist recommended otc med for dizziness/nausea caused by subs). Doc's office didn't return call and it's the weekend. I have enough subs to get me to my next appointment, but have not had anything in 2 days (48hrs+) and am not feeling particularly icky. I know what w/d symptoms I had before and this time mine are really, really mild. I want to start the subs but am afraid I'll really feel bad. I'm only 11 on the cows chart, but have never experienced anything severe previously - at most, sweats/chills (which I had this time), headache (this time also), nausea (very minor), lethargy (oh yeah!! - haven't moved in hours), lack of focus (can't even concentrate on Chiller channel!), but I haven't had the trots, although my tummy is gurgling a little bit.. Oh yeah: no appetite and my diet soda consumption has gone down markedly...

Anyone out there... do you think I can start subs in the a.m.? Admittedly, I have taken far less than many of the folks posting here, so comparatively, I seem to not have such a big problem, but it's an issue for me. Any/all help appreciated.