So, almost two months ago, I started getting very itchy. It would occur at night mostly, so badly that it would wake me up and I couldn't stop scratching. Huge, embarrassing white bumps would form all over my legs and butt, but would go away eventually. I switched to sensitive skin soap and it helped a little, but then the itching started to occur in the day.
One doctor thought that I had scabies, so I did the whole process with the cream about a week and a half ago. I seem to still be pretty itchy, but the doctor kept saying that it was hives as my skin was trying to flush out the mites. Well I'm still breaking out during the day, very randomly, but it happens commonly on my legs, stomach, butt, and boobs. Sometimes I get huge white bumps, all over the place and very close together. It normally goes away once I stop itching. Other times I get big, white raised areas on my skin that almost look like scars...
Please... I want to stop itching. I've never been thid itchy and I have never broken out this much before. Both doctors seemed to think that the scabies has passed but I'm not really sure, I'm just so itchy and embarrassed by how much I break out into these itchy bumps and raised scar looking bumps. Please help!