Skip to Content

What to take for raised and irritated skin on face and neck?

Responses (1)

Marvell 26 Apr 2014

There are many things that you could apply topically or take ... but since we don't know the extent or severity of the rash it's difficult to recommend what to use. Please see your doctor they could prescribe something for you. Until then you could use a good moisturizer to calm the skin irritation. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions