You have all been wonderful and given me great ideas and insight on my peripheral neuropathy. I fired the rheumatologist who kept wanting me to take meds that I had told him I couldn't take. My PCP gave me 50mg amitriptyline at bedtime. I wake up in the morning with very little pain in my legs! OMGosh, I feel like a new woman! I have only been on the med for a week, so I know things can change, but for the past week, I have been able to enjoy more of life. If I only get a week's worth of relief, I'll take it. But, I pray the med continues to be my "Miracle drug"!!!

I would not have made it this far without all of you. You have loved and supported me when I was at my lowest because of the pain. I am eternally grateful to all of you for your informative answers and suggestions. I would not have thought to ask for amitriptyline had I not read on DC that it has helped some of you with your PN. Who woulda thunk it?
Hugs to all,
Kath