Diagnosed in 2010 with invasive lobular breast cancer (stage 3b), went thru chemo (6 rounds every 3 weeks), surgery (bi-lateral mastectomy), radiation and was in remission. During remission, I was taking Arimidex every day and getting an Xgeva injection every 3 months. All scans, up until one I took this past Feb., showed clean.
Found out this past March, from the scans (PET and MRI), the cancer has metatastized to a spot on my spine and one on my left hip. At this point, they've caught it early and my new treatment is continue the Xgeva shot every 3 months; began taking Faslodex shots on Mar. 21, and was taken off Arimidex and put on Ibrance (taken daily for 21 days, off 7 days, repeat).
Had read and heard that injesting Turmeric with Curcumin would be very helpful towards the treatment of cancer, so I began taking 2 capsules/daily (1000 mg total).
And now I just read this on another internet site:

While clearly turmeric and curcumin are not identical, their respective side effects and reactions are treated as one on sites like Drugs.com, RXlist.com, and the National Institutes of Health’sMedLine.

All three sites were in agreement that you should not take either curcumin or turmeric supplements if: "... You have a hormone-sensitive condition. Turmeric can act like estrogen so should be avoided if you have reproductive cancer, endometriosis, or uterine fibroids."

I've been told by my oncologist that my breast cancer was estrogen-fed/receptive. So now that my breast cancer is now in my spine and hip, should I NOT be taking turmeric/curcumin AT ALL?