When I got to 115 milligrams I started getting symptoms sweating diarrhea more anxious depressed so when I returned to the clinic and I was to go down 5 more I asked to stop and to hold until I seen the doctor do you think it's safe to continue to go down 5 milligrams a week having the symptoms that I've had or do you think 3 milligrams a week would be better?