I have a 15 degree curve of my lower spine and a 30 degree rotation along with it. My dr wants to do a spinal tap is there anything I should ask him before hand bc he's thinking that it will go stright in like a normal persons will... is there also anything I need to do besides drink fluids ans rest?
Since July both my legs have been going numb and now my right leg stays numb I have to use a cane at home and a wheelchair out in town, because of my legs going numb I have fallen and hit my head. I've had blood work, MRI's, X-rays, and physical therapy the physical therapy just made it worse.