I recently started taking Zoloft for depression and anxiety 6 days ago. I have been feeling so depressed and hopeless. Like it will never get better. I wake up with anxiety in my chest in the mornings and just feel depressed throughout the say. I haven't really been able to eat much or sleep either since the medicine. I'm taking 25 mg of Zoloft. I had an ok night last night where i was able to eat and actually felt like I was going to be ok, like I felt a little better. But this morning is like depression is all the way back again. When will things get better? I just need to hear some words of encouragement because i feel like this is never going to end. I am not working so i really don't have an escape. But i really don't think i would be able to work right now because i feel so crappy.
And last night I also took Trazodone to help with my sleep, which it did help me sleep but now I have a headache that won't go away.