Hi im suffering from anxiety and depression and I have been told that theres a pill thats maroon colored and has five sides. I was wondering what this pill is called so I can go to my doctor and see if I can get it prescribed as I dont want to ask my GP what the pill is. I hope some of you can help me with this.

Thanks, Graham