So last month for the first time in my life, I had a very irregular period. (Only lasted two days) I thought it could have been implantation but i got negatives on all pregnancy tests so I decided to brush it off and forget about it.I am not on contraception or anything.
This month I had unprotected sex 2 days before my expected period. I took plan B the day after. My period did not come the day I expected it, but I did get a yeast infection a day after the sex (my gyno diagnosed me). The day fter I went to the gyno I got some bleeding but it was brown and darker than my usual period blood and lasted about 5 days. Could this have been my period? Or was it just bleeding from the plan b? What are the chances I am pregnant? Right now I think my yeast infection is gone, but I have frequent urination and its worrying me.