I've been searching everywhere for an answer but cannot find anything, I'm hoping someone here can help me.

I'm a 19 year old female, and lately I've had very sensitive nipples. Not in the way that they hurt- they have never hurt me. They're just extremely sensitive. I don't even know if sensitive is the right word. For example: I can't stand when they brush against my t-shirt, I hate when the shower water brushes them, etc. I've been sleeping with a bra and it's gotten to the point that I don't even take my bra off for anything besides showers and sex (which works out normally, nipples don't bother me then). I also need to wear my bra very tight and up close to me, I can't stand when the straps on my bra are too long and the bra itself starts to slip down, sometimes it brushes my nipples and that too annoys me.

I really don't know how to describe the feeling. It's aggravating, and annoying, to say the least. Even the mere thought of anything brushing against them bothers me. Like I said before, it doesn't hurt, just makes me... angry? Annoyed?

I don't know if any of these things are of importance, but I'll list everything I can think of:
- Sleeping pattern has been off. I won't fall asleep until around 5am, and I'll sleep as late as 1-2. I just can not fall asleep, I don't feel tired. Also, sometimes the certain position I lay in makes my bra move and brush my nipple and then I become even more aggravated.
- Mood swings: I can be happy and normal and just snap in one second, becoming ver irritated and annoyed.
- Easily irritable.

Anybody have any ideas what I should do? Please, I'm becoming desperate.