I've had this weird rash on my butt for a year now. It's about the size of a quarter. It's red, itchy, and slightly scaley. I think it only got this way because I itch it so much, but it's so hard to stop. It'll die down for a while it seems (it's always there and red, it never completely goes away), but then it gets super itchy again. A few months ago a little patch appeared on the back of my thigh right below my buttocks, and it does not itch at all it is just slightly red and raised. A month ago a similar patch appeared on the areola of my nipple. It doesn't itch either.
I DO NOT have any of these rashes near my mouth or vagina.
From what I'm reading on the internet, it could be a skin disorder called eczema or a different type of skin disorder.
I haven't tried any treatments, only a soothing cream to stop the itching. I haven't experienced any other symptoms of herpes. I've never had any sores on the mouth or my privates, or any blisters, or any flu like symptoms, or problems urinating.
But I was doing more research tonight and herpes came up for the first time. I've only had 2 sexual partners. The one I am with now DOES NOT have any STD's because I was his first sexual encounter and we have been together for 2 years now, and also practice safe sex.
With my first partner, we didn't even have sex but there was unprotected rubbing/touching between his penis and my vagina. When we dated he told me he did not have any STD's, and I didn't notice any blister or anything abnormal on him at the time, but now I am freaking out.
Could this be herpes? Or am I freaking myself out to much?
Please help, I am so scared that a stupid decision I made when I was 16 is now going to ruin my life.