Skip to Content

Pyridoxine - Where can I find a doctor in Maryland to administer the vitiman b6 injection?

Responses (1)

Anonymous 27 Nov 2011

Hello Khaili. You might contact the AMA (American Medical Association) They might be able to offer you an answer. Best of wishes, free discount card

Further Information

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions