Hello fellow PG´s

I am new here so I am going to introduce myself very shortly.

Have had PG for 3.5 years now, it all started with a small wound that would not heal.

I have been taking all drugs that are available on the market, the worst was prednisolone which made me gain 30 kilos in no time, took a year to lose that all again. Also it made me go almost insane. I can only advise anyoen NOT to take prednisolone. There are other drugs available which don´t have the side effects!!!

Anyway, none of the drugs worked, I am currently awaiting a so-called "Anti TNF" treatment.

Just wondering if anyone has had it and want to change their experience?

Also I am interested to keep in touch with people who have been diagnosed with PG. It´s a very harsh condition which makes daily life very difficult, obviously because of the immense pain involved. It´s just good to know that you are not alone and that there are others who actually know what it´s like because they are going through the same.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Stay strong!

Klaatu